AE’s new 20LE, 25LE and 30LE converters range from 20 to 30 kV DC maximum output voltage. They join the LE Series’ existing line of six converter models that range from 1 to 15 kV DC maximum output voltage. AE’s UltraVolt LE Series offers low ripple and stable performance over temperature for a variety of precision high voltage applications.
Other benefits of AE’s LE Series include better measurement repeatability, resolution and longer-term reliability; enhanced high voltage output performance by minimizing control signal noise and drift; and acceleration of both electrical and mechanical integration tasks.
Features of the new 20LE-30LE series include:
- Regulated high voltage outputs ranging from 20 to 30 kV DC maximum
- Single output: positive and negative polarity models
- 4, 15 or 30 W of maximum output power
- 24 VDC input
- 0 to 10 VDC (full-scale) analog control interface with differential input
- Temperature coefficient 25 ppm/°C
- Control/monitoring of both output voltage and current setpoint levels
- Optional enhanced output stability option for operation down to 0 VDC (4 W only)
- Chassis mount
- Front and rear panel high voltage output and return options
- UL/cUL recognized