Traco Power’s new 30/65-Watt TPI line of compact open frame AC/DC power supplies are cost-optimized for price-sensitive industrial, automation, and IoT applications. The TPI 30 and TPI 65 products feature:
- -40°C ~ +85°C Operation
- Rated full load to +60C, convection cooled
- up to 94% efficiency
- 120-130% peak load (5 secs)
- ErP compliance
- IEC / EN / UL 62368-1 safety approvals
- Internal Class B Filter
- Class II prepared (no safety ground required)
- -20 / +10% Vout Adjustment
- 3000 VAC reinforced isolation
The TPI 30 provides 30 watts of power in a compact 3.34 x 1.38 x 0.77” open-frame package and single outputs ranging from 3.3~53V. The TPI 65 provides 65 watts of power in a compact 3.00 x 2.00 x 0.94” open-frame package and single outputs ranging from 5~53V. High reliability of 3,340k hours (TPI 30) or 1,490k hours (TPI 65) per MIL-HDBK-217F is supported by TRACO POWER’s 3-year product warranty.
Products are in stock and available through distributors around the globe with manufacturing lead times of 12-14 weeks. Please see www.tracopower.us/tpi for specifications.