Pulse Electronics’ Power Business Unit has introduced the PA4339.XXXNLT Small Form Factor Common Mode Choke series for switch mode power supplies. The low profile PA4339.XXXNLT series is the most compact power line common mode choke on the market today that is capable of handling currents up to 9 A DC. The compact design allows for a higher impedance per unit volume when compared to other chokes.
“The attenuation characteristics of the PA4339.XXXNLT series were designed to suppress conducted common mode EMI noise and are offered in a compact design ensuring that power density is maintained while reducing EMI.” said Geoffrey Wildman, Global Marketing Manager, Pulse Electronics, Power Business Unit. “This series is a great addition to our product offering.”
Key Features and Benefits:
- Low profile (3.8mm max) package
- Wide range of current/impedance offerings (140ohms/9A to 1300ohms/2.5A)
- Excellent high-frequency impedance characteristics
- Common mode choke to reduce high-frequency conducted common mode noise
- Appropriate for low-voltage (<80Vdc) applications, operating at up to 9Adc current