Registration for the 35th Annual Applied Power Electronics Conference–APEC 2020–is now open. The conference and exhibition, running March 15-19 at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronic engineer. Outstanding technical content, including Technical Program Papers, Industry Sessions and Professional Education Seminars, is offered at one of the lowest registration costs of any IEEE conference. APEC 2020 promises to provide attendees with a truly significant professional experience. Complete details for registering and hotel booking can be found at http://www.apec-conf.org/conference/registration.
APEC has secured discounted rates at eight hotels near the New Orleans Convention Center. Attendees are encouraged to secure their hotel reservations early, as these hotels are expected to book up well in advance of the conference. Hotel reservations can only be made following conference registration. Links to APEC’s contracted hotels will be sent via an automatic registration confirmation email. For more details, please visit the Travel Information page.
About the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC)
The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics™, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference. APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
• Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
• Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
• Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
• Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
• Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
• Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics