The APEC 2020 Conference Committee is seeking qualified engineers and scientists to assist in the peer review of the large quantity of paper digests expected for APEC 2020, to be held in New Orleans, March 15-19, 2020. All technical program papers presented, either in the technical presentations or as dialog (poster) sessions, have been chosen as a result of a rigorous, peer-review process. Nearly 1200 paper digests are expected. Based upon the scores received, about 650 papers will be chosen for inclusion in the program. Interested parties are invited to apply using this link: https://epapers.org/apec2020/ESR/reviewer_signup.php
Volunteers will be asked to identify their research interests/areas of expertise and select up to ten topics where their expertise would qualify their participation.
“Every year, the peer-review process is critical to the strength of the APEC Technical Program and the overall conference,” said Conor Quinn, Program Chair. “Because of the high volume of digest submissions, this task requires hundreds of qualified reviewers. Please join us in this important effort and contribute to the success of APEC 2020.”
Digest submissions for the technical program are due by July 19, 2019. Peer-review of submitted digests will then take place through the end of September. The Conference Committee, including the program track chairs, will meet in early October to assess the results and begin the process of inviting the selected presenters.
About the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC)
As The Premier Event in Applied Power Electronics, APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference. APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
• Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
• Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
• Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
• Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
• Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
• Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics